BALTIMORA NEW is a successful collection, unique for design, quality and price. The doors, made with real wood, are designed for a demanding and careful public. The struture is in blockboard, tought and stable over time. The door is made with three coats of lacquer and uprights in blockboard of fir or poplar made with MDF perimeter certified IDRO, CARB and FSC®.
All the profiles are covered with overlaid melamine, on which matt lacquer in Bertolotto, RAL or NCS colors are applied. The lacquer of all Bertolotto doors is made with a water-based paint which assurance a low environmental impact and the brilliance of the finish over time.
Standard TR/L8 frame and trims creates an ideal synergy with the soft curves of the spokes. TKT/L9 frame is also available on request, a modern solution with overlap trims, coplanar on the pull side.
- TR frame, LSB certified IDRO, CARB and FSC®
- On all four sides IPER 4 BOARD edging
- ACU PLUS acoustic gaskets
- Pocket hinges and standard magnetic lock
- Available with anti-bactery treatment
- High possibility of customization
- Available in different type of opening
- Also available as coating for security doors
- Also available for EI fire doors
- Certified Acoustic Door
- Plus 4 pocket hinges for hight over 2350mm
- Matching with MDF IDRO skirting board
- Mechanical components installed with TORX screws