"The Porta Materik is available in the most current wood colors: Bianco, Vaniglia, Nocciola, Anice, and Bruno, for a range of colors that reflects the young and dynamic style of the Effetto Legno collection. Alongside these are five lacquered finishes, highly resistant to wear, in the most fashionable colors: Ghiaia, Fango, Cipria, Sabbia, and Quarzo. The novelty is the Cement finish, with the very latest shades of gray or white.
The textured melamine finish is treated with antibacterial additives, which, thanks to microbiologically tested technology, reduces the bacterial load by up to 99%.
The Minimal style of the new TKT frame, water-resistant, with flush cover strips, characterizes a modern door that integrates with the style of the most beautiful homes, for those who love their environment and surround themselves with beautiful and functional materials.
The LSB frame and MDF cover strips are IDRO, CARB, and FSC certified®. The edges and aesthetic corners feature minimal 1 mm radii, which, thanks to the flushness of the system with the door leaf, emphasize the aesthetic modernity of the product. It is a harmonious, minimalist system with high technical performance.
- Scratch resistance UNI 9428
- Scratch resistance value = 5 (MAXIMUM VALUE ACHIEVED)
- Anti-bacterial treatment NO-GERMS
- LSB wood certified water-repellent EN335 with ZERO formaldehyde
- IPER 4 BOARD edging on all 4 sides of the door leaf
- ECO honeycomb made from 100% recycled paper
- ACU PLUS acoustic gaskets as standard
- High customization possibilities
- Available in various opening types
- Also available as an armored lining
- Available in full glass version or with glass inserts
- Standard adjustable anti-warping tension rods for heights over 2350 mm"